Today, I’m posting about Things You Can Do Now to Stress Less About the Holidays over at All Things Mamma.
Want to read other posts from the 31 Things You Can Do to Prepare for the Holidays? Check out these articles:
31 Things You Can Do to Prepare for the Holidays
- Order Halloween Costumes
- Organize Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Party Ideas for Kids
- The Secret to Making the Most of the Holiday Season
- Step-by-Step Guide to Scheduling Holiday Activities for Maximum Fun and Minimum Stress
- Confirm Holiday Plans With Others Without Being Super Annoying (ish)
- Make Your Own Gift Wish List
- Why Smart Moms Make a Gift Shopping List
- Smart Ways to Save on Holiday Gifts
- Get Organized for Thanksgiving
- Make a Thanksgiving Shopping List
- Make Holiday Travel Arrangements
- Buy Tickets for Holiday Events
- The Christmas Card Dilemma
- Holiday Outfits
- Get Your Guest Room Guest-Ready
- Schedule Home Maintenance Appointments
- Schedule Hair Appointments
- Organize Christmas Decorations
- Order Christmas Supplies
- Plan for Your Pets
- Create Simple Holiday Traditions
- Plan Christmas Treats
- Plan Your Christmas Menu
- Christmas Craft and Party Ideas for Preschoolers
- Useful, Creative Christmas Gifts for Teachers
- Make a Christmas Grocery List
- Make Room On Your Camera Roll
During October, Organizing Moms will feature 31 things you can do to prepare for the holidays. Preparing for the holidays can be a lot of fun, and it can help you get things done in advance so you can enjoy the holidays more.
However, if you do try to do all of the things in this series in real-time, you might drive yourself crazy. If you want to follow along and complete the tasks, that’s completely fine, but no pressure. This is supposed to be fun, and help you prepare. If you want to skip some things, skip them!
A better approach would be to read along with the series, and use the things that you think would be helpful to you. Bookmark the Preparing for the Holidays page so you can reference it later.
To see links to all of the posts in the series, go to the Preparing for the Holidays page. If you’d like to get regular updates from the series delivered to your inbox, sign up for the Organizing Moms newsletter!
FREE 10-Minute Tasks to Help You Declutter & Organize!
Get realistic, easy decluttering & organizing task checklists delivered to your inbox each week when you sign up for the Organizing Moms newsletter. Join over 8,000 moms who want less stress, less mess, and a more organized life!