As the holiday season draws nearer, you’re probably thinking of specific activities you’d like to do this year. There’s always so much we want to do, but often our schedules get crowded and we end up not being able to do all of the things we’d hoped to do.
To help you make the most of the holiday season, start by making a list of all of the things you’d like to do this year. Make an activities to-do list for the holidays! Here are some ideas:
- Seeing holiday performances
- Attending religious services
- Attending school concerts and programs
- Going to pumpkin patches, Christmas tree farms
- Decorating your home with your family
- Visiting special markets during the holidays
- Visiting Santa Claus or going to a Santa’s breakfast
- Doing a 5K – Turkey Trots, Jingle Bell Runs, Resolution Runs, etc.
- Doing a Cookie Exchange with friends
- Spending quiet time at home
After you make a list of all of the things you want to do, try to rank them by priority.
Odds are good that you won’t be able to do every single activity on your list, but by prioritizing them, you can make sure that you get to do the activities that are most important to you.
FREE 10-Minute Tasks to Help You Declutter & Organize!
Get realistic, easy decluttering & organizing task checklists delivered to your inbox each week when you sign up for the Organizing Moms newsletter. Join over 8,000 moms who want less stress, less mess, and a more organized life!