Now that you’ve made your holiday activities to-do list, and scheduled things on your calendar, it’s time to confirm holiday plans with others.
If you are doing this way ahead of time, you might find that some people are surprised that you’re planning and confirming plans so far in advance.
Start talking with friends and family about your holiday plan now so that they can start thinking about their own holiday season too.
Even though, they might think you’re a little nuts when you tell about your holiday plans.
Step-By-Step Guide to Confirming Holiday Plans
Wondering how to confirm holidays plans? Follow the holiday confirmation steps below…
- Look at your calendar of holiday plans. Circle any item that involves someone else.
- Look at your circled items, and decide which ones you need to send out invitations for. This might be for parties, ceremonies, or even a holiday dinner.
- Send invitations if necessary. If you’re looking to save time, do this by making an Evite for the event.
- Look at your calendar of holiday plans again, and make a square around anything that needs to be confirmed.
- Do whatever you need to do to confirm the events you squared.
- If you have any plans that are already confirmed or don’t need any follow-up, put a star next to them.
This part of planning for the holidays involves other people and may take a little longer to complete.
As you confirm holiday plans, make a little star next to each item on your calendar.
Each week, check your calendar of holiday plans and see if there’s anything else you could do to follow-up or confirm plans.
Use your best judgment when checking in with others so you’re not overwhelming anyone else.
By going through this process of confirming and inviting others, you can make sure that nothing you want to do over the holidays will be forgotten.