Are you stumped as to what to get for your child’s teacher for Christmas? Are you wanting to get him/her something they will like without breaking the bank?
Here are some ideas for Christmas Gifts for teachers that will be loved, and used:
Useful and Creative Christmas Gifts for Teachers
- A sincere note of thanks. This can be from you or your child. When I was a teacher, this was always, always my favorite gift. I saved them all in a folder, and I’d look at them whenever I was going through a challenging time as a teacher.
- FAVORITE: Gift cards. Ask you child where her/his teacher goes a lot – they’ll know if their teacher is a Starbuck’s fan. Not sure? Amazon gift cards are always a good option! When I was a teacher, I loved getting gift cards – I’d often use them to buy things for our classroom.
- Teacher Christmas Gift Idea – Markers (Free Printable)
- Rudolph Christmas Gift – Free Printable
- Dreaming of a White Christmas Teacher Gift
- Teacher Gift Idea from Target
- Espresso Cocoa Gift in a Jar
- DIY Vanilla Extract
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- Cold Essentials Ornament Gift
- Snowmen Candy Bars
- Christmas Teacher Appreciation Gifts from Toddlers
- Gifts in a Tin – Four Different Teacher Gifts
- Last-Minute Christmas Gifts
- Holiday Door Hanger
Want to save this for later? Add Useful Creative Christmas Gifts for Teachers to your favorite Pinterest board!
During October, Organizing Moms will feature 31 things you can do to prepare for the holidays. Preparing for the holidays can be a lot of fun, and it can help you get things done in advance so you can enjoy the holidays more.
However, if you do try to do all of the things in this series in real-time, you might drive yourself crazy. If you want to follow along and complete the tasks, that’s completely fine, but no pressure. This is supposed to be fun, and help you prepare. If you want to skip some things, skip them!
A better approach would be to read along with the series, and use the things that you think would be helpful to you. Bookmark the Preparing for the Holidays page so you can reference it later.
To see links to all of the posts in the series, go to the Preparing for the Holidays page.
FREE 10-Minute Tasks to Help You Declutter & Organize!
Get realistic, easy decluttering & organizing task checklists delivered to your inbox each week when you sign up for the Organizing Moms newsletter. Join over 7,000 moms who want less stress, less mess, and a more organized life!