Amazon Prime Day 2018 officially starts on July 16 at 3 pm EST, and it will last for 36 hours this year (Prime Day and a half?). Last year it was Amazon’s biggest sales day, even bigger than Black Friday, and this year the buzz is that there will be even better deals for us.
How does Amazon Prime Day work?
During Prime Day, different items will go on sale for a limited amount of time. You need to be a Prime member to participate, but if you’re not signed up for Prime, you can do a 30-day free trial, and still take advantage of the big sale.
Rumor has it that Amazon will post new items for sale every 5 minutes.
As we find out which deals Amazon will be offering that would be of interest to busy moms, or anyone who wants to get organized, we will post them here.
Amazon may offer some pre-Prime Day deals as well, so it’s a good idea to keep your eye on the sales – especially if you’re hoping to get a deal on something specific.
Check back often, as we will be updating the page frequently!
PRIME DAY DEALS FOR BUSY MOMS (IN ORDER OF SALE TIME)
These items will be on sale during Prime Day on Tuesday, 7/17 at the times listed:
- Right now, Prime members can get $5 off any $15 printed book purchase on Amazon when you use coupon code PRIMEBOOKS18 at checkout.
- FREE $5 Amazon credit with the purchase of a $25 Amazon gift card! Use coupon code GCPRIME18 at checkout to get this deal!
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 – (this is the one I have!) – SOLD OUT
- Save 25% on Instant Pot accessories – get a second silicone ring, or an extra lid!
Cricut Explore Air 2, Rose Bundle – ON SALE RIGHT NOW!
- Nintendo Switch Bundle – I wish I would have waited and gotten this for our boys! – ON SALE NOW!
VAVA 5-Speed 4-in-1 Immersion Hand Blender & Chopper – use coupon code F46ZU9O9 at checkout – HOT! ON SALE NOW!
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote – on sale now!
- iRobot Roomba – on sale now!
- Fire 7 Tablet – check out this one and other Kindle Fires. These are the lowest prices I’ve seen!
- 23andme DNA Testing Kit – on sale now!
- Fitbit ULTA – on sale now!
- Vitamix Explorian Blender – NOW ON SALE!
- Meal Prep Containers – ON SALE
- Kindle Fire Bundles – get a discounted price when you buy 3 Kindle Fires at once.
SpiceLiner Spice Rack Drawer Organizer – goes on sale at 9:40 am EST
Expandable Under Sink Organizer – goes on sale at 9:55 am EST
FrenchMay Touch Control Air Fryer – goes on sale at 10:05 am EST
Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat – good for in the kitchen – goes on sale at 10:25 am EST
- Knitting and Yarn Storage Bag – lots of organization! – goes on sale at 11:05 am EST
4 Tier Large Wall Mounted Wire Spice Rack Organizer – goes on sale at 11:05 am EST
Space Saver SpaceSaver Premium Vacuum Storage Bags – goes on sale at 11:15 am EST
5 Tier Shoe Rack Shoe Storage Shoes Organizer – goes on sale at 11:25 am EST
Stainless Steel Steamer Insert Pans Instant Pot Accessories – goes on sale at 12:15 pm EST
OXO Good Grips 10-Piece Airtight Food Storage POP Container Value Set – goes on sale at 12:40 pm EST
Ninja Auto-iQ Multi/Slow Cooker – goes on sale at 1:20 pm EST
- Hefty Slider Plastic Food Storage Bags (Quart, 184 Count) – goes on sale at 2:30 pm EST
Foldable Cloth Storage Cube Basket Bins – (set of 6) – goes on sale at 3 pm EST
SodaStream Genesis Sparkling Water Maker – goes on sale at 3:40 pm EST
Set of 4 Seagrass Storage Baskets with Insert Handles Ideal for Home and Bathroom Organization – goes on sale at 3:45 pm EST
- Cricut Easy Press – goes on sale at 6:45 pm EST – HOT!
These items were on sale YESTERDAY, 7/16 — I’m leaving them here so you can see what sort of deals there were on the first day:
KitchenAid KL26M1XER Professional 6-Qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer – Empire Red– ALL GONE! Amazon Basics Thermal Laminator – SOLD OUT
HOLSEM Air Fryer with Rapid Air Circulation System – DEAL ENDED
INNOKA 6 Pairs Boot Rack Organizer – DEAL ENDED
Multi-Bin Storage Shelf – great for linen closets or lightweight items – goes on sale at 3:55 pm EST today.ALL GONE! EZSTAX Closet Organizer and Shirt Folder – SOLD OUT
- ILIFE Robot Vacuum – a huge time saver! – DEAL ENDED
- Night Light for Kids – DEAL ENDED
Knitting Bag and Yarn Tote Organizer – (lots of storage!) – SOLD OUT
- made smart Basic Gadget Tray Organizer – THE WHITE TRAY IS STILL AVAILABLE AT A GOOD PRICE
IRIS 5-drawer chest – SOLD OUT. Velvet hangers – (a great space saver for your closet) SOLD OUT.
- Liquid Chalk Markers (great for labeling things!) – DEAL ENDED.
Oversize Woven Paper Storage Basket or Bin – DEAL ENDED
Vegetable Chopper Mandoline Slicer Dicer – DEAL ENDED
What can you do to get ready for Prime Day?
- If you don’t already have Amazon Prime, sign up for a free 30-day trial so you’re ready to take advantage of the deals if one of your items goes on sale.
- Make a list of things you need or have been meaning to buy.
- Get the Amazon app and log in for the first time, and you’ll get a $10 credit! You can use the Amazon app to add items you’d like to purchase to your watch and waitlist, and then be notified when it goes on sale. Click here to get the app.
- Set up your phone so you can make a purchase if necessary if you’re going to be away from your computer. Make sure your username and password are already entered so aren’t searching for them last-minute.
What things have gone on sale for Prime Day in the past?
- You can expect to see awesome deals on Amazon electronics like Kindles, Echos, and more.
- Instant Pots and accessories are usually popular Prime Day deals.
- Toys and games for early Christmas shopping.
- Craft supplies
- FitBits and other fitness trackers
- Gift cards
- Grocery items
Are there any pre-Prime Day deals available now?
Yes! Amazon is already offering deals on several of its subscription services and products:
FREE 10-Minute Tasks to Help You Declutter & Organize!
Get realistic, easy decluttering & organizing task checklists delivered to your inbox each week when you sign up for the Organizing Moms newsletter. Join over 7,000 moms who want less stress, less mess, and a more organized life!