2018 is almost here – can you believe it? 2017 seems to have gone by in a flash. I thought this would be a good time to look back on the past year, and share some favorite posts from Organizing Moms in 2017.
This year, Organizing Moms got a new tagline: Realistic. Easy. Less Stress. Less Mess. So, I decided to put the favorite posts into categories, based on different parts of the tagline:
- Realistic – No complicated systems here. Stuff that real humans with busy lives can do to get organized.
- Easy – Quick wins, shortcuts, and smart ideas.
- Less Stress – When you’re feeling overwhelmed, these tips can make things feel more manageable.
- Less Mess – For when the path you cleared through your home got just a little bit too narrow.
- Realistic Konmari for Moms – What to Use, What to Ignore
- The 10-Minute Tidy
- Realistic Playroom Organization
- A Weekly Home Management Routine That Works for YOU
Related organizing tip: Schedule out your to-do list each day so you set realistic tasks for yourself. Nothing is more frustrating than an un-realistic to-do list that never gets completed! Daily Planning Sheets can help you make a realistic plan for every single day.
- 10 Incredible Ways You Should Be Using Your Instant Pot
- Things to Do To Make Everything Else Easier
- How To Build a Decluttering Habit
- Quick and Realistic Organizing Tips
Related organizing tip: Looking for a way to track your spending, but need something super uncomplicated? I’m in love with the idea of using an envelope system, but not having to carry a bunch of cash around. This is so simple, and so effective – check out this video that explains it all!
- How Freezer Cooking Saves Us Money Each Week
- What to Do When You’re Overwhelmed By Your Home
- Why You Need a Family Organizer
- The Best Kitchen Organizing Tip – Because no one likes to wake up to a pile of dirty dishes.
Related organizing tip: Get your paper piles under control by setting up a command central for yourself. You can create an easy-to-use system for dealing with every single paper that comes into your home. Click here to sign up for a free webinar about how to stop drowning in piles of paper, clutter, emails, and to-do lists.
- What Happened When We Brought a Roomba Into Our Home
- Declutter 101 – Where Do I Start?
- 101+ Things To Get Rid of Today
- What Should I Do With Decluttered Items?
Related organizing tip: Feeling like your house is a complete pig sty? It’s time to de-trash. This will get you instant results, and it clears the way for you to be able to do more decluttering and cleaning. Click here to learn more about de-trashing.
FREE 10-Minute Tasks to Help You Declutter & Organize!
Get realistic, easy decluttering & organizing task checklists delivered to your inbox each week when you sign up for the Organizing Moms newsletter. Join over 5,800 moms who want less stress, less mess, and a more organized life!