A curated list of home management blogs that will inspire you, not stress you out. The best home management blogs to help you take action and start managing your home like a CEO.
Home Management Blogs
We learn a lot about home management from friends and family.
More likely than not, unless you make a concerted effort, you’ll want to manage your home the same way people around you manage theirs.
But it’s always nice to get some fresh ideas and perspectives.
You may find that some of these new ideas will work for you!
Helpful Home Management Blog Posts on Organizing Moms
Some of the most popular blog posts on this site are about home management.
When you’re managing your home, your whole life is more organized.
Here are some home management resources to help you get started:
- How to Get Better at Home Management
- How to Create a Simple Home Management Plan
- Home Management Tips to Make Your Life Easier
Blogs About Home Management and Routines
- FlyLady – I found this blog years ago, and it helped me SO much. Find out more about how I use the FlyLady system here.
- Zen Habits – A minimalist perspective on building healthy habits, eliminating distractions, and living more simply.
Lifestyle Blogs About Home Management
- Retro Housewife Goes Green – A fun blog filled with retro homemaking tips, cleaning tricks, and delicious recipes.
- Life With Dee – A blog about creating a beautiful life. Dee shares my love for FlyLady, and she also writes great posts about meal planning, family ideas, and living life to the fullest.
- Frugalwoods – A blog about financial independence and managing a home frugally.
Blog About Cleaning
- Clean Mama – A wonderful resource for anyone who wants to get better at the cleaning part of home management. Her cleaning tips helped me figure out what to do for cleaning tasks each day in my home management plan.
Blogs About Simple Living
Before minimalism was all the rage, there were a few chat boards and blogs about simple living that were really active and helpful.
Sadly, a lot of those blogs aren’t as active any more, and I really miss them.
If you find that blogs about minimalism and rigid simplifying feel judgmental and/or trendy, you may like the more-relaxed perspective of simple living.
- Simple Living – Written by author Janet Luhrs, this blog is full of thought-provoking ideas and realistic home management tips.
- The Simply Luxurious Life – Savor every day with this delightful blog written by a teacher and author in Bend, Oregon. Every time I read this blog, I feel more relaxed and positive.
More Home Management Ideas You May Like:
- Easy Systems You Can Use for Home Management
- The Best Home Management Books That’ll Help You Love Your House
- Easy Home Management – A Realistic Action Plan to Take the Pressure Off