The air fryer is really gaining popularity and becoming one of the must-have items for this upcoming holiday season. It might even be the next Instant Pot. 😉
This kitchen device circulates hot air around your food cooking it quickly and giving you that fried texture without the oil.
The air fryer is helping many homes eat healthily and eliminate those extra carbs from some of their favorite meals. If you are considering buying one or are new to the air fryer and looking for guidance, these articles below can help.
Where to Find a Quality Air Fryer
Many stores are now carrying air fryers, but I bought mine on Amazon. I’ve had it for a few weeks now, and it’s been working well so far! I don’t really have anything to compare it to, but I bought mine on Amazon because it had good reviews.
Master Your New Air Fryer
All About Your Air Fryer | Check out this article that shares how to get set up and start using your air fryer, cook times, and even some of their favorite recipes. This is a great starting point if you are new to the Air Fryer.
Difference Between Air Fryer and Instant Pot | If you are curious what is the difference between an Air Fryer and an Instant Pot. This article helps break it all down for you!
Recipes To Make In Your Air Fryer
1. Mozzarella Balls | Gooey melted cheese center breaded with a flavorful breadcrumb base. These mozzarella balls are divine, dip in marinara for an added flavor twist.
2. Egg Puff Tarts | Look at this savory breakfast that you can make in your Air Fryer. Start your morning off with some protein and carb to fuel you to get through the day.
3. Zucchini Fries | Summer is here and zucchini is at it’s prime, use up your fresh zucchini with some crunchy fries! Crunchy batter, and dip away in ranch or even a marinara.
4. Air Fryer Wings | Serve these wings up as an appetizer at your next game day bash or as a main dish the whole family will devour.
5. French Toast Sticks | Here a new way to make your morning french toast. Finger-sized french toast sticks that are cooked to perfection and ready for dipping in sweet syrup.
6. Cheesy Potato Wedges | These wedges are a great snack to break up the day or a perfect side to pair with some juicy burgers or brats. This is a vegan recipe.
7. Cajun Bloomin Onions | Bloomin Onions are so good you have that tender onion center with a crunchy battered outside. Dip in your favorite sauce and kick back and relax.
8. Gluten Free Chicken Strips | Get those crispy chicken nuggets without all the oil. This is a gluten-free recipe but you can always adapt to regular if you are not looking for gluten-free.
9. Pumpkin Spice Apples | A sweet fix recipe to help give you that indulging flavor. Tender apples in spices that is such a warm flavor that reminds you of fall.
10. Apple Pie Filo Pastries | Here is one more dessert to consider. These filo pastries are filled with apple pie filling so you can get the elements of pie in a hand pie form.
Instant Pot 101: Tips and Tricks for Beginners
FREE 10-Minute Tasks to Help You Declutter & Organize!
Get realistic, easy decluttering & organizing task checklists delivered to your inbox each week when you sign up for the Organizing Moms newsletter. Join over 7,000 moms who want less stress, less mess, and a more organized life!