The Instant Pot is perfect for creating family friendly meals that taste delicious! Try out these Instant Pot favorites that are loved by parents and children alike:
Instant Pot Recipes for Families
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos by Skip to My Lou
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup by Balancing Motherhood
- Beef Tips and Rice by Pink When
- Instant Pot Classic Pot Roast by the Cookie Rookie
- Instant Pot Cream of Mushroom Soup by Ann’s Entitled Life
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese by Recipes from a Pantry
- Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes by Instant Pot Eats
- Easy Instant Pot Potato Soup by Three Little Ferns
Watch the video: How to make the most of your Instant Pot
Looking for more ways to use your Instant Pot? Check out these resources:
- 10 Incredible Ways You Should Be Using Your Instant Pot
- Instant Pot 101 – Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- 10+ Easy Kid Friendly Instant Pot Recipes
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- Amazing Whole 30 Instant Pot Recipes
Get Your Recipe Cheat Sheet!
Some of my favorite Instant Pot recipes are the basics that save me time and money. I got tired of always fumbling around and looking for instructions on how to cook staples like hard boiled eggs, frozen chicken, and baked potatoes.
So, I made a free cheat sheet that you can download, print, and keep in your kitchen to have handy the next time you need to remember a “recipe.”
Make Using Your Instant Pot Easier
Accessories can make a big difference in how you use your Instant Pot. Here are some of my favorites:
- Extra silicone rings (because I goofed and made my original ring smell like salsa – forever).
- A glass lid for when I use the Instant Pot as a slow cooker. I like to be able to see inside the pot while things are cooking!
- My Instant Pot Cheat Sheet. Saves me a ton of time! Get your own free Instant Pot Cheat Sheet here.
Want to see which Instant Pot I purchased? Here’s my Instant Pot on Amazon.
Download your cheat sheet now!
Get instant access to this helpful Electric Pressure Cooker Cheat Sheet when you subscribe to the Organizing Moms newsletter.