Looking to change up your child’s school lunch from a plain sandwich? Here’s a handful of school lunch ideas that will fuel your children to finish the day strong, and be enticing for your children so they’ll eat their lunches! No fret, sometimes we just need a little inspiration of how to change it up from a plain sandwich, and that is what I will do for your today.
I know even for me, I can’t eat the same thing over and over again. My body craves change when it comes to the meals I eat, and I know most kids feel the same as me. When you change up their lunch boxes, you are bound to get great results with an empty lunch box coming home. Try these school lunch ideas out and see how it goes.
Quick and Easy School Lunch Ideas
- Make Ahead Pizza Rolls | The beauty of this recipe is you can prep these pizza rolls ahead of time and then just let your kids eat them cold, they taste great! Use all your child’s favorite pizza toppings.
- Avenger Themed Lunch | If your child is a fan of the movie Avengers, then this lunchbox is going to be a must make! Fun decorated goodies for your child to nibble on. Rice cake sandwich, Avenger themed sides, all perfect for that superhero lover.
- Incredibles 2 Themed Lunch | Incredibles 2 was a huge hit at movie theaters, so why not grab some free lunchbox note printables and create another superhero-themed lunch.
- Veggie Pizza | What kid doesn’t want pizza, and this veggie pizza is the perfect way to get your kiddo’s to eat more veggies. A tasty and tangy sauce, loaded with veggies on a pizza crust.
- Sweet Potato Chili | Warm up their lunch with this hearty and healthy sweet potato chili. Grab a thermos and pour it in so it stays warm till lunchtime.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Tacos | While you can never go wrong with a PB&J I have a fun way to serve it up! Here are some peanut butter and jelly tacos that will have all the kids begging their parents to make these for them!
- Ham Mac & Cheese Muffins | Take macaroni and cheese and transform it into these muffins that are filled with mac and cheese and ham!
- Pizza Pinwheels | Pinwheels are so colorful and not to mention fun to eat. Here is a pizza inspired pinwheel that is tasty and colorful to your child’s eye.
- Healthy Lunch | Want a healthy lunch option that is appealing to the eyes? Here is a great list of items to put in your kid’s lunches.
- Mini Corndog Muffins | What kid doesn’t love a good old corndog? Try out these mini bites that have a cornbread base and a hot dog piece inside.
Want to totally organize the way you make school lunches?
You’ve got to read the School Lunch Ideas – Tips & Tricks. It’s got tons of tips, tricks, and unique lunch ideas that will inspire you to create awesome systems for your lunches. It’s yours for free when you sign up for the Organizing Moms newsletter below.
Already a subscriber? You can also find this freebie in the Organizing Printables Library.
Looking for more family meal ideas? Check out these articles: