Looking for ways to tackle the mess in your bathroom? Organizing with baskets is a simple way to create a space for all your bathroom supplies. Here are some bathroom organizer baskets that will help you keep your bathroom supplies in line. No more digging deep into your cabinets looking for that extra bottle of hand soap you stashed away, somewhere!
Below there’s a variety of options so that you can find something that fits your needs. Maybe you want some clear containers so you can see what is inside? Or use the items to stash in a cupboard for no one to see.
Essential Bathroom Organizer Baskets
- Bath Towel Bin | This plastic bath towel bin is great for folding up and storing hand towels or even washcloths. They will not get pushed to the back of the cabinet, and it offers a clean appearance. You can also use these bath bins for other supplies. The set is stackable.
- Vanity Organizer | This vanity organizing basket can sit on your counter or even be tucked in a cupboard for secret keeping till you are ready to use it. I really like how it is plastic for easy cleaning and allows your makeup to have a designated spot so it isn’t tossed in a bag.
- Mesh Container | Stick this in your cabinet under the sink, to store cleaning supplies, toiletries, or even feminine products. I love the two drawers so you can really utilize all the space in the cupboard.
- Wall Mount Basket | Great for storing your hair supplies in a clean way. Just hang on the wall and hang your curling iron, flat iron, and even a blow dryer. Just wrap cords up so it is nice and organized after each use.
- Fabric Organizers | If you want a fabric organizer, check out these nice and sturdy ones. Place toilet paper, magazines, or other items in these small and compact baskets.
- Basket Bins | Another great one that I buy a handful of is basket bins. Pick any design or size you want and then add labels to keep things in order. From extra hand soaps, razors, etc. Then you just reach in the designated bin to grab your supplies.
- Acrylic Drawer Organizer | Great for storing odds and ends. I love the idea of adding q-tip, cotton balls, and other miscellaneous supplies.
- Over Door Organizer | Very useful for storing bathroom toys for bath, extra diapers, toiletries, and more. If you live in a small home something like this might help you utilize your space more effectively.
- Drawer Dividers | These are great for holding smaller items like hair ties, jewelry, toothpaste, etc. Place them within your drawer to keep things in place and in order.
- Container Set | Maybe you want to display some items whether on your counter or on a shelf on the wall. I love the clear container sets, it is a great way to see what is inside and grab and use it when you need it.
When you create a designated space for all of your bathroom supplies, you’ll save time, energy, and you won’t overbuy new toiletries and supplies. Organizing your bathroom with bathroom organizer baskets is well worth the time spent!