Organizing with baskets is the perfect way to tidy up your space, while adding your own style to your home decor. Organizing baskets keep things easy-to-access in your home, and make it so each item has a place. You can find all sizes, colors, and shapes to work with your home and style.
Below you’ll see some of the top organizing baskets that can be used in any room of the home!
Once you start utilizing baskets in your closets, cabinets, and even out on display in your home, you will be hooked. Using organizing baskets is easy and effective.
They offer an element of style, a place to tuck items, and a way to express your own design style.
The Best Organizing Baskets For Your Home
- Collapsible Storage Bins with Handles | These are great because you can collapse them and tuck away when you are not using them. Store throw blankets, linens, toys, or anything else you might want in these. Great to have out for display or tucked in a closet.
- Stacking Baskets | These are super popular and durable. They’re wonderful to have in your bathroom for storing toiletries and supplies. Use them in your laundry room, closets, and more. They are great for really offering a good place to store smaller items. Add a label and call it a day.
- Plastic Storage Baskets | This is a set of three, these are a bit larger than the white ones listed above. You can store taller items in this type of basket, but you will need a bigger area for storing. Use these type of baskets in the basement or closet.
- Nesting Baskets | If you want some baskets to have out on display in your room or office, this is a nice set. When you are not using them you can put the baskets within each other so they tuck away easily with minimal space being used.
- Storage Trays | These trays are a lot shorter and can fit in drawers. You might use these in your kitchen, bathroom, etc. It is a great way to add a sense of organization to a drawer.
- Cabinet and Shelf Storage Basket | This is a wooden storage container that can be used to display on a counter, or even hung on the wall. I would personally reach for this type of basket for say the bathroom. They offer different sizes to fit your needs.
- Refrigerator and Freezer Baskets | If you want to tackle your fridge or freezer, you have to see these really nice baskets. They are clear so you can see through, and know what is in the basket.
- Organizing Carousel | This is a really neat one to have out on display to keep all your office items, bathroom, beauty, or other smaller items tucked and stored. This will spin around for a 360-degree spin so you can access any item easily.
- Wire Bins | If you have a pantry consider these wire bins for storing food items. You can use these bins for other areas of the home, but I love them for the pantry. You can sit on the shelf or even hang on the wall to utilize space. I also have used these for my laundry supplies.
- Woven Storage Basket | Woven baskets are the type that you see most often sitting next to your couch or tucked in a corner of the room. Great for storing blankets, extra pillows, kid toys, etc.