Looking for more ways to use your Instant Pot? The autumn season means hearty, delicious recipes that scream comfort food. Here are some popular fall Instant Pot recipes you might want to add to your menu.
These recipes are quick and easy to make, tasty, and great for serving up any day of the week.
The Instant Pot uses less energy than the stove or oven, reduces quick time and makes incredibly flavorful dishes in a hurry!
Fall Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Chili | This pumpkin chili is sweet and savory. You use pumpkin puree to offer incredible flavor and texture to chili.
- Creamy Tomato Soup | This is a homemade tomato soup that would taste incredible next to a grilled cheese sandwich. Warm your bones after a chilly day.
- Instant Pot Sticky Chicken Thighs | A great chicken recipe that is savory, sweet, and incredible flavor. This is a super quick and easy chicken recipe that would pair great with rice.
- Easy Butter Beans | Whip up these butter beans with ham for a hearty and comforting dish. Pair with a side of cornbread and dive in. Great for serving a crowd as well.
- Fall Off The Bone Ribs | Looking for that tender, fall off the bone rib recipe? Whip them up in the Instant Pot for the best ribs of your life. Flavorful, tender and super moist.
Related: The Best Chicken Instant Pot Recipes You’ve Got to Try
- Instant Pot Pork Shoulder | I love making pork shoulder in the Instant Pot. You can load them on sandwiches or even sliders for bite-size delights for dinner or even lunch.
- Healthy Sheperd’s Pie | This is a healthier take on the classic shepherd’s pie. Still incredible flavor just lighter. A great way to make this and aim to sneak in a few added veggies into your kiddo’s diet.
- Chicken And Rice Soup | Nothing soothes the soul like good classic chicken soup. This chicken and rice is bursting with tender rice, moist chicken and a savory broth.
- Gluten-Free Beef Stew | Stew is always welcome in the fall and winter months. This recipe is gluten-free, hearty, and bursting with veggies and tender beef in every single bite.
- Tuscan Chicken | I love a good pasta dish, and this Tuscan chicken pasta is kicking it up a notch. Creamy, flavorful, and tender pasta that is cooked to perfection.
More Instant Pot Ideas
- Instant Pot 101: A Guide for Beginners
- 10 Easy Kid-Friendly Instant Pot Recipes
- Yummy Keto Instant Pot Recipes You’ll Love