Family friendly Instant Pot recipes that’ll simplify your meal prep. Ways to use your Instant Pot for easy, delicious dinners.
Family Friendly Instant Pot Recipes
Using the Instant Pot as a tool to make meal prep easier is a game-changer for families.
Recipes that once took hours to prepare can now be ready in 30 minutes or less!
If you’re not already using your Instant Pot for meal prep, you’re missing out on a huge time savings and convenience.
Family Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
In our house, we use the Instant Pot to make one-pot meals, make easy side dishes, and cook pantry staples in bulk.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Instant Pot Coconut Chicken Curry (a delicious one-pot meal)
- Frozen Broccoli in the Instant Pot (a super fast, healthy side dish)
- Using the Instant Pot to Cook Rice
- Cooking Dried Beans in the Instant Pot
- Defrosting frozen chicken in the Instant Pot
- Cooking hard-boiled eggs
Get Your Recipe Cheat Sheet!
Some of my favorite Instant Pot recipes are the basics that save me time and money. I got tired of always fumbling around and looking for instructions on how to cook staples like hard boiled eggs, frozen chicken, and baked potatoes.
So, I made a free cheat sheet that you can download, print, and keep in your kitchen to have handy the next time you need to remember a “recipe.”
Watch the video: How to make the most of your Instant Pot
Make Using Your Instant Pot Easier
Accessories can make a big difference in how you use your Instant Pot. Here are some of my favorites:
- Extra silicone rings (because I goofed and made my original ring smell like salsa – forever).
- A glass lid for when I use the Instant Pot as a slow cooker. I like to be able to see inside the pot while things are cooking!
- My Instant Pot Cheat Sheet. Saves me a ton of time! Get your own free Instant Pot Cheat Sheet here.
Want to see which Instant Pot I purchased? Here’s my Instant Pot on Amazon.
Easy Instant Pot Family Recipes
- Instant Pot Bread by Bake Me Some Sugar
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos by Skip to My Lou
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup by Balancing Motherhood
- Beef Tips and Rice by Pink When
- Instant Pot Classic Pot Roast by the Cookie Rookie
- Instant Pot Cream of Mushroom Soup by Ann’s Entitled Life
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese by Recipes from a Pantry
- Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes by Instant Pot Eats
- Easy Instant Pot Potato Soup by Three Little Ferns
More Instant Pot Recipes
- 10 Incredible Ways You Should Be Using Your Instant Pot
- Instant Pot 101 – Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- 10+ Easy Kid Friendly Instant Pot Recipes
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- Amazing Whole 30 Instant Pot Recipes
Download your cheat sheet now!
Get instant access to this helpful Electric Pressure Cooker Cheat Sheet when you subscribe to the Organizing Moms newsletter.